…From the USA 🇺🇸
In this UG experience, we’ll discover:
- Preservation of our local languages
- Gender equality in Uganda
- Succeeding in a “mixed” African couple in the diaspora
- Educating Africans kids abroad
- How welcoming Ugandans in UG are, and perhaps why
- Much more
Martha’s favs songs:
- Philly Lutaya: “Born in Africa”
- Eddy Kenzo: “Siya loss”
- Magnetic: “Radio and Weasal”
Click to Listen:
Hope you enjoyed the show!
What did you think was the most interesting in this 🇺🇬 experience? Subscribe on the right nav and I’ll send you more.
- Idi Amin
- Mount Saint Mary’s College Namagunga / Greenhill academy
- Speech card
- Entebbe airport
- Kololo, Muyenga – Kampala
Tell me the most insightful item to you in this episode by clicking here and leaving a comment. It would be immensely helpful.
Fan of The Show
Don’t forget to share the Podcast with all your friends!