MissGo2Girl, aka the SpiceOfAfrica, representing Ghana 🇬🇭-(Part 1)
The co-host of the #1 African entertainment show on commercial radio in Canada – takes us through her journey. From being a regular African girl born in Accra, moved to London, On (Canada) at an early age, to being on top of the African Entertainment industry in Canada. I hope you will learn from it as much as I did! Let’s get into her African Experience…
In this Ghanaian experience🇬🇭, we’ll discover:
- Life growing up in a “small” town in Canada
- Being from a royal family… really!
- How to stay connected to your african heritage even thousands of miles away
- How she got into the Entertainment world
- Where nicknames came from: Miss2GoGirl and the SpiceofAfrica
- How she convinced her parents
- Life as a woman in the African entertainment industry
- Much more…
Click to Listen:
Hope you enjoy the show!
What did you think was most interesting in this 🇬🇭 experience? Sign up (from in right bar) and I’ll send you more.
- Accra, Ghana: Click here to visit it!
- Kumasi, Ghana: Click here to visit it!
- Ashanti Empire: Find out here!
- London, Ontario
- Get a taste of the African Groove show: https://www.mixcloud.com/g987fm/playlists/the-african-groove-show-with-mc-bonde-and-miss-go2girl/
- G987 FM: http://g987fm.com/
- African Groove show: g987fm.com/african-groove
Tell me the most insightful item to you from this episode, by clicking here and leaving a comment. It would be immensely helpful.
Fan of The Show
Don’t forget to share The Podcast with all your friends!